Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev   26 August 2015

One sells more land than his possession

Dear Sir,

someone in my area has sold more land like 12 beega whila he has only 10 beega in his title. what action can be taken in this regard.

Learning

10 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     26 August 2015

how are you related to the query you had posted

Rajeev   26 August 2015

This land is in the left side of my land one person who has purchages land from him is encroching my side says my land is being short.

Rajeev   26 August 2015

i told him that you should find your land in your khasra only, but he says you fight with him why should i, i told him that our land owners are diffrent khasra numbers are different but he denied and broken my boundry wall and done construction above it(side roof and window shelters).

Rajeev   27 August 2015

saravanam sir, kindly help and give suggestion

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 August 2015

you obtain an injunction over the neighbour from proceeding with the construction and also file a case of criminal tresspassing

Rajeev   28 August 2015

can i go for permanet injuction ?, please give some light on " case of criminal tresspassing " what is it.

Rajeev   28 August 2015

Should  i disclosed all matter in my court case or i have to stick only for encrochment

Rajeev   28 August 2015

Thanks to you sir ji , i have checked ase of criminal tresspassing on internet it is OK now. Please give me suggesstion on thease point, (a) can i go for permanet injuction ? (b) Should  i disclosed all matter in my court case or i have to stick only for encrochment point.

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     28 August 2015

Before applying for permanent injun�tion try to bring this issue to your representative. Also check his documents for boundaries extent. To apply for permanent injunction you need to first pay up-to-date taxes for your property. Take photos of the alleged encroachment. Try to investigate the title of the person who has encroached on your side. Further you should have all relevant documents to show that you are the title holder of such property. Given the situation courts may or may not grant any order of injunction. It all depends on the efficiency of the advocate how he convinces the court with facts. All the best.

srinivas   01 September 2015

At first apply for demarkation of boundaries of your land through survey department

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register