LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit soni   16 August 2016

One degree and one diploma at same time

please tell me , Is it valid two take one diploma course and one degree course at same time in which one course from distance/open mode of education. and can i use it for government jobs .for example BSc and diploma in computer application(dca).

Learning

8 Replies

arunmorris   16 August 2016

dear summit two degree / diploma same time not valid any institutions like AICTE/NCVT/UGC

Ronald Tschida   26 August 2016

Not the best path to take even if it is permitted. At best, concentrate on one area of study and do that thoroughly well. Diploma alongside your graduation degree is to enhance knowledge if you are pursuing a passion.

best essay writing service

james   26 August 2016

pass4sure 300-206 Thanks for sharing the such useful information with us. It is simply awesome. pass4sure 352-001

vikky corner   04 September 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again. Nice article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these. If you have time you can check  Airbnb Gift Card

Robert   11 October 2019

Thank you for sharing useful information and above useful links. We also posted some useful link whose help you to find zip code of your current location.

Prachi Bhatia   12 May 2020

CPS test stands for Click-Per-Second test. It can be a 5-second simple test. You need to click as many times as possible before time's up. Feel free to try as many times as you want. Make sure to get your best score.

John Taylor   14 February 2021

I’ve been surfing online for more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Also, have a look at our blog Latest Free V Bucks Generator in Fortnite which is also interesting and helps you to get free v bucks, skins for free, and a Fortnite account for your gaming experience. Thank You!!

emma   12 October 2022

Nice article keep it up like this in your future. I hope you do best afford and make future bright. I also write an article…You should also check this.

Site is here. 

Mahadev Book

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register