LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nischal (SC)     08 August 2013

Occupation certificate not available

Hi, I am having a property in mumbai purchased in 2005 and sold in 2013. This Building is constructed in 1974. The Society is not having Occupancy Certificate, Commencement Certificate or Blue Print available with them.

The person to whom I have sold this property requires to take loan on the property. I have approached BMC office and requested them to provide OC, CC and Blue Print Copy from their Records. BMC is not able to find my property file with CTS no., they are asking me to get some kind of file no. which starts from C or CHE.

I have visited Society Registration Office and requested them to help to provide file no. for the property but they said that they only have records from year 2000 onwards. they do not have records of year 1974. Society also does not have any such file number with them.

Request your help to know where I can find this File no. for my property. 

Else, Please help me with a workaround to get loan without OC, CC and Blue Print

Learning

1 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     08 August 2013

It is no excuse for the Bombay Municpal Corporation. Ask for the desired information under Right to Information Act. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register