Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AravindAAA (Consultant)     20 March 2012

Occupancy certificate

Dear Sir,

I am resident of Hyderabad  in the process of purchasing a Flat. The flat belongs to the land owner share , where the builder is dealing the purchase of the landowner share also on their behalf, however the landowner will sign on the agreements and registration but the communication is through the builder.

I have paid 20% the flat cost for the purchase of the flat and entered into the agreement with the owner . Now after a month i was told the flat was under mortgage with GHMC. This fact was hided from the builder and owner and I came to know this only when i applied for a home loan . On questioning this with the builder he said it was overlooked and i will get the occupancy certificate in 15 days as all the inspection from the GHMC authorities has been done. 

When I  went to them after 15dys they have a new story and new time line  saying  they have already applied for the occupancy certificate and its pending from GHMC side . The new time line is 21 days. Since i have some other things planned like moving my kid to new school etc  they said they will allow me to proceed with interior work and they will get the occupancy certificate in 21days followd by the resgistration.

Again after 21days when I went to them  they are saying it will take another one month and nothing can be done . At this point  I am mentally down and not sure what to do about this? I have already spent 5Lacs for interiors and paid 1.4L for my kids admission apart from 20% flat cost . There is no gaurantee that i will get the occupancy certificate in a month or so.

Inspite of telling all my plans since dec 2011 and how i have planned all my tasks based on this flat , builders/owners kept me in dark all the time and causing me mental agony now.  I am totally down at this point of time as this is affecting all my peace of mind , other planned activities , time , money . Kindly advise how to go about this?

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Leena,

I would moderately say that at a home or her home vicinity a girl can casually dress up, but when you would dress up provocatively out at a formal setting such as workplace where all others are decently dressed or at college parties where we have college coordinators or faculty, its filthy, the thought is to be refined & have fun.

I am President of a leading Women’s group where we have many parties; I am not very orthodox, I wear western dresses & enjoy at my women’s parties.  I have personally noticed that women who have hankering for attracting men, wear skimpy clothes to grab attention, where they expect flock of men to establish themselves attractive or confidence enhancement to their fragile self-image.  Its selling oneself on a podium, when you are beyond the penchant of attracting men. 

At Hollywood or Bollywood award functions, or our piquant songs with pelvic thrusts, we see- at a time-one expose rule-  either show your thighs, or you can highlight your cleavage. Body awareness today is all about selling through exhibit of skin. At college parties, at prime of youthfulness, if you are a teenager wearing a sleeved tee with skirt it’s acceptable, but minis are strict nos. At office parties or formal get together in more mature set, you cannot flaunt your cleavage till tip of collapse with thighs till swim suit end altogether , I would recommend taking a dip in the pool , & then wrapping up a bathing gown, before coming awkward in group picture with one and all.  Due to awkwardness after years people from that office will poke fun at you, as you were the unusual one somewhat itchy-  marriage, single or complicated status has nothing to do with it.  We admire plus size women in their seemliness, not bickering or cribbing.  At office or college , keep it sheltered with decent behaviour.

We have s*x workers luring through such dresses in social settings where they can meet many guys & get some dance moves where others are avoiding you in that one piece which attract bawdy statements by scores of , if not all.

SIMs are stolen and used for crimes where intent is hidden & serious, it has to be registered with police, to save innocents who will later on share the blame.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register