Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinath (Clerk)     05 June 2015

Obtaining occupational certificate

Sir,

My co-brother has purchased a flat during 2006 near kodigehalli in bangalore. ( it is a 3 story apartment containing around 350 flats ) The property was registered and handedover to him immediately.  

Now that issues are arising for not obtaining occupation Certificate from BBMP, and as my co-brother is not aware that if the certrificate has been obtained from the authority concernede or not ( even the builder is not clarifying if the OC is obtained or not ), I request you to kindly clarify, if the condition of obtaining Occupation Certificate is applicable to the property concerned since it is completed during 2006.   What happens if the builder has not obtained the same and what action can be taken for obtaining the same.

awaiting a reply sir,

thanks,

srinath.

Learning

2 Replies

Subash M R (Advocate)     05 June 2015

Occupation Certificate was to be obtained from BMP(which was the earlier name of BBMP) by the builder when the construction of the building was over as per the sanctioned building plan in the year 2006 itself,OC would be denied if the builder consructed the building beyond the permissible limits of deviation.

Thanking you,   

rajuchowdappa   06 June 2015

I am practicing advocate in Bangalore. Better contact me 9738465552.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register