Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapnil (Engineer)     26 August 2014

Obc non cremelayer certificate validity

Hi Experts,

We come under OBC category. My sister is applying for masters in physiotherapy. For which she has cleared the CET and got 2nd rank in OBC quota. (Mumbai University)

Yesterday(25-Aug-2014)  we went to fill the college forms.We only had Non Cremelayer application receipt , So they forced us to apply through OPEN quota. We immediately submitted Non cremelayer today (26-Aug-2014). But they are not ready to accept it as it has cuurent date(26-Aug-2014). They are arguing that it has to be past date.

We were supposed to get certificate on 20th only.Due to Improper management at Kalyan/Thane collector office it got delayed .We got it after 1 and half day fight with them.

We tried to take help till director at the Mumbai office , but everyone is saying they cant help.

My sister will loose a sit for this year even if its not our mistake. Due to slow processing at these offices ,students always have to face the issues. Other friends of her had applied 2 months back for certificates but they havent got yet. Their admissions are also in trouble.

As per my understanding , we need to submit the certificate at the time of admission. For initial rounds we can take help of Receipt also. 

Can someone please let me know , if their point is correct? If not please help us !!!

I am not sure if this is right place to put the question but at least guide me , to whom we can approach...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register