LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jawa (Senior Officer)     05 November 2013

Obc certificate in tamilnadu

I am from Tamilnadu, and belongs to BC (Backward Community).

I wish to obtain OBC Certificate (Non-Creamy Layer) for job in GOI. Is it compulsary to provide Family Card / Ration Card for proof of address & domicile. Or Voter ID card is sufficient to obtain OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Certificate.

Plz Guide me.

Note: Apart from ration/family card I submitted all other documents which are required for obtaining OBC (Non Creamy) Certificate.Officials are not satisfied due to non avalability of my Ration / Family Card.

Learning

4 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     05 November 2013

There should be an alternative remedy for every problem. You should ask the Officials, in the absence of a Ration Card/Family Card on which document you will submit. If it is mandatory, you have an option to approach the  high court for filing a Writ, as it is a Government Job. Or ask the officials, on what basis they are asking for the said Ration Card/Family. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 November 2013

What happened to your Ration card? Why are you not taking any initiative to procure one?, If it is essential to produce the copy of ration card to obtain the community certificate, if you state that you have not been issued, how will you justify your statement?,  Alternately you may attach an affidavit duly notarised giving reasons for non production of ration card for the purpose and approach the Tahsildar, if you still do not get proper response, petition your application to the District collector directly with a copy endorsed to the concerned Tahsildar, you will get immediate response. 

balamurugan (project engineer)     20 January 2015

i am from tamilnadu, I belongs to BC-NADAR community currently i have BC-NADAR community certificate.now i need OBC(non creamy layer certificate). currently i am workin in a private company and my monthly salary is 12000 rs. which is 144000/annum. my father and mother both are unemployed.am having 1.pay slip 2.ration card 3.community certificate as a proof .now please tell me the procedure to get the OBC NON CREAMY LAYER certificate and how much i have to pay for the thasildhar and other persons and within how many days i will get it.

ruthratcham   26 November 2015

sir i get obc certificat in 1.4.2014. the obc certificate how many days velied sir. please tel the expairy date. i am in tamilnadu.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register