LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay (Owner)     29 January 2017

Outstanding Bills Recovery

I have provided car rental service to one pvt Ltd car rental company as per their orders given on mails and Mobile sms to their corporate clients guests and employees. But last time due to heavy traffic my car reported late by an hour to their customers. Because of the GM of this pvt car rental company is refusing to pay my full outstanding bills. So what I can do to fast recovery of my outstanding bills. Regards Vinay

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vinay
I have provided car rental service to one pvt Ltd car rental company as per their orders given on mails and Mobile sms to their corporate clients guests and employees. But last time due to heavy traffic my car reported late by an hour to their customers. Because of the GM of this pvt car rental company is refusing to pay my full outstanding bills. So what I can do to fast recovery of my outstanding bills. Regards Vinay

Call center cab?

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     30 January 2017

Is there any written agreement with the Car Rental Company? What is the penalty for late reporting in such agreement.  If there is no agreement, whether the SMS/E mail informs you by what time you should be there to pick up the client.  When such information is there in SMS/E mail, you are required to be at the place by scheduled time.  In case of unavoidable delay, did you inform the rental agency/client about your impending delay?

Unless you provide full particulars, exact clarification is difficult.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 January 2017

The T&C must have been spelled in agreement.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 January 2017

In a contract, no party can take a unilteral decision. You may serve a Notice demanding payment of outstanding bills.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register