OBC certificate querie

I am student studying in bangalore. I belong to vokkaliga community, i want to apply for an OBC certifiate but the Central list on OBC for karnataka says Vokkaliga(Rural only.). Can any one say what exactly does this mean.

I was born in a rural area am i eligible for OBC certificate.

Please explain the exact requirement to get the certificate.

Advocate

The criterion for issue of OBC is whether  the individual falling in the list of communities belong to the crreamy layer . So you can apply for OBC if the monhrly income limit falls within the ceiling fixed for Karnataka.

Total likes : 1 times

I fall in non-creamy layer category, but when i approached the get the OBC certificate the officials said it is only for rural. Even they were not clear about that and denied me the certificate.

Can you please tell me what Rural Only means.

Advocate

No area restriction has been mentioned and only the name of the community has been mentioned with nos of state list and central list.You can get the OBC certificate if you belong to the community and below the creamy layer.

sir, i am student of ap , my caste is bc-e (shaik) ! Do i have reservation in iit and aieee. I can take obc certificate or not . Please reply me soon. Thank u.

sir, i am student of ap, my caste is bc-e, do i have any reservation in iit and aieee. And i come under obc or not please tell me. Thank you.

Advisor

Sir,

I am basically from General category married to a person from OBC. Can I obtain an OBC certificate? Kindly help.

sir,

i am belongs to muslim community(BC-E)  in A.P,

can i apply OBC ?

plz reply me sir,,,

and

if have any obc certificate of any muslim's obc certificate,  plz forward mile   emam786@yahoo.com

thank you sir,, 

Sir, I am the student of A.P.(Kurnool district)  and I have B.C-E certificate of ACHUKATLAVANDLU (S.No.1). I want to claim OBC certificate for central examinations. Because my sub-caste is listed in OBC as S.No.39 in central list of A.P. Please answer me that is it correct?

Originally posted by :mahaboobbasha
"
Sir, I am the student of A.P.(Kurnool district)  and I have B.C-E certificate of ACHUKATLAVANDLU (S.No.1). I want to claim OBC certificate for central examinations. Because my sub-caste is listed in OBC as S.No.39 in central list of A.P. Please answer me that is it correct?
"

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu