LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naganjaneyulu (Scientist)     06 December 2017

Number of applications - clarifications

During this calendar year I submitted my application forms for the Professor positions to…

1.    AKN University on 26.09.17 – Fee paid – Office forwarded

2.    Kurukshetra University on 26.07.17 - Fee paid – Office forwarded

3.    On 13.01.17 I applied for the post of Prof. in BHU vide advt. number 02/2016-2017 - Fee paid – Office forwarded

Due to - some court cases and roaster system amendments - EXACT reasons unknown to me the University gave another advertisement 01/2017-2018 mentioning “Those candidates who have applied against earlier Rolling Advt. No. 02/2016-2017 shall apply afresh through online/ update their bio-data as the case may be, but need not pay the application fees”. Accordingly, I updated my biodata online and submitted to office – No Fee Paid – Office forwarded

4.    I would like to apply for Andhra University Prof. position as my LAST OR FOURTH CHANCE…

If I don't get NOC stating that all the 4 chances were availed already, what should I do...

In fact: There is no problem with 1 and 2 of the above. Only with my third application (BHU) there is a problem (– 3 above).

a)    Whether to consider this as 1 application or 2 different applications?

b)    If it is 2 different applications, BHU will collect fee 2 times. Is it not?

c)    When there are 20 or more Dept. and if the roaster is not followed or there is a court problem with few departments, should we need to consider that processing for all the posts is done AND the candidate have lost 1 chance?

I have attached both the advertisements… with markings. Court order is also attached, which I can't understand... Another news attached... https://www.india.com/education/400-bhu-professors-appointment-cancelled-by-allahabad-high-court-latest-update-2022999/

ADVT-1 is first advt. and ADVT-2 is 2nd one. My ‘POST’ specific relevant portions are marked in yellow. Other colors are for different positions...

Learning

1 Replies

Naganjaneyulu (Scientist)     07 December 2017

Today I was informed that these two applications are invited under two advertisement numbers and therefore the same has not been acceded to by the competent authority...

I made a fresh application stating that....

BHU advertisement for teaching positions is quashed by Allahabad High Court Judgments/Orders. The judgement directed BHU to re-advertise by applying reservation treating Department / Subject as a Unit. (Judgment/Order - WRIT - A No. 43260 of 2016 Judgment/Order Dated - 7/4/2017 at Allahabad. Title - Vivekanand Tiwari And Anr.  Vs. Union Of India And 5 Others. Coram - Hon'ble Vikram Nath,J. and Hon'ble Daya Shankar Tripathi,J.)

During this process, by no fault of mine, I had to update my bio-data which is considered as my second application to BHU (- in total 2 different applications to BHU).  Hence I requested to consider as 1...

Any suggestions or past judgements on this? Please HELP

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register