Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrs Nasikkar   10 September 2015

Nuisance value due to dish antennas installation of society

Dear Members,

I am facing a problem in residential society of Nasik,Maharashtra.we have our terrace flat on 8th floor with private terrace of 1200 sqft, which includes a small portion of duct wall also in long wall of terrace. in our absence few flat owners have installed their dish antennas on wall of duct pointing in our terrace,which looks weird n degrading beautiful scene of our terrace, also we doubt after living in this flat me,my husband, my kid facing same health isuues of nausea,vertigo,dizziness ,uncomfort and disturbed sleep of which reasons not known.

We requested those people to remove their antennas and install them into common terrace of society as said by builder, they denied saying duct is not your property,we installed it on common duct wall,and wont remove those.

Now please guide me what to do in such non-co operative case ?

Learning

2 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     10 September 2015

file a suit for injunction...to remove dish antenna

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 September 2015

First ensure that if it is a common area and whether those people obtained permission from the secretary/president to install the said antenna.  If yes for booth the questions, you ca draw the authority questioning them the legal validity permitting the new owner to install the said antenna which spoils the look of the building and also causes disturbances what you have mentioned. 

After that if there is no positive reply, you may issue a legal notice by consulting a local advocate and then resort to further legal action as per law. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register