Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumaresh   19 April 2015

Nuisance by neibhour

Dear Sir,

I'm staying in the duplex flat in Chennai. The building contains four flats and two families are residing including us. (Flat 1 and 2 are vacant)

The owner of the flat 3 is settled in abroad but their parents are staying there (Senior citizens). The owners father is drunkard and creates problem un- necessarily and scolding family ladies by bad words and informal languages also threatening for life danger. 

As he dont like sound, was disturbed when we were doing carpentor work in our flat. Now he is scolding my family ladies and threatening us whenever he sees us.

Suggest us on how to deal with this as the owner of that family settled in abroad. how to deal this senior citizens

Regards

Kumaresh

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     19 April 2015

you give him a warning that you will file a complaint with police if he continues to trouble your family

kumaresh   20 April 2015

Dear Sir, Will case be effective against senior citizen? His Son (Owner of the flat) who stays outside india is my friend. Will this complaint trouble him as he is the owner of the flat

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 April 2015

then you complaint to your friend about his fathers behavior and ask him to keep a check on his activities

kumaresh   21 April 2015

Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

My frend is helpless in this matter. As he gone for contract can not come back immediately.

His father takes this as granted and creating problems to his neighbours.

1) if complaint given against the senior citizen will it be effective? given

2) Will it effect my friend?

3) What if in return his father gives complaint against us, as we are disturbing senior citizens when they are alone by carpentor work or any kind of noice pollution.

Pls advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register