LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498aVictim (none)     30 May 2019

Nri relatives in india fighting 498a judge threatens

I am a NRI person of Indian Origin. I am not Indian Citizen.

This woman filed false 498a case againt me and my relatives those are living in India.

This is false case because IO supressed some info that is sculpatory for this case and filed charge sheet againt us.

My relatives in India got the bail and this case is going for last 3 years.

Everytime my relatives show up for court date Judge ask them to call me in India to attend the date if not, he says, he will keep on giving dates and my relatives have to attend this forever.

Our lawyer filed 1) request for seperation of my relatives case and mine so can trial can start without my presence.

2) Also our lawyer filed for discharge of case based on suppression of sculpatory info by IO during investigation.

Judge does not want to take up these both request and all he does that he threatens my relatives to call me back to India for apperance otherwise he will keep on giving these court dates forever.

There is another depressing things is going on and that is this woman shows up for every dates even if her presence is not required and maked forced entry in court room.

When she is there is court premises she keeps shouting at my relatives and threatening them. Our lawyer ask them not to react in any way and keep quiet. This is going for a while now and it is becomeing unbearable and impossible for them to appear for court date.

I request you to guide me on this and please let me know what I need to do in this situation.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

498aVictim (none)     01 June 2019

Thanks for your response Mr. Om Prakash.

Is it possible for our lawyer to move my case to HC under 482 Cr. PC? I can understand he can do that for my relatives as they are present there in India and attending trial court proceeding. I am living abroad and do not intend to go to India in that case can my lawyer move 498a against me for revision under 482 to HC?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register