Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (hyd)     19 December 2014

Nri red corner divorce

HI 

Everyone 

I am An Australian Citizen and was a premanent Resident at the time of marriage and things didnt turn out fine after marriage and my wife wants money and she want me to sell all my property and stay with her along with her parents and my inlaws being a lawyer she is playing all games on me and she filled 498 a case on me and my parents and we got a bail where we have to surrend at the court and i am still in abroad and havent been to india

she recently filed a case in india saying that i was in india and was attending my brothers reception and i was actually not and i came from one of the police men by my father that they are filling some Red Corner 

what is the best option i should do 

thank you

raj

Learning

2 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     19 December 2014

Your Lawyer should be helping you and your post is not clear. I came from one of the Police man?

Better not to go to India, they may seize your passport. Always consult a Lawyer and take Legal Help.

Go through LCI and you will find several examples.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 December 2014

Dear, Did she stayed with you in Australia after the marriage? Kapil Chandna Adv, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register