Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

keshar dev (n/a)     01 March 2015

Npa education loan

sir

i have taken Rs.400000 /- education loan for my son`s higher education (MBA) as co borrower for session 2008-2010.After completion of education my son did not get job  for 1 year and after that he got a job with very less salary.From 01-01 2012 bank started recovery  but we could not pay but any how on 30-09-21012 we payed all the due  and till 30-06-2014 we have payed regular installemnts.we have payed RS.300000/-to bank. I am an exserviceman and having income only my pension and my son is not earning so much to pay the instalments.After 30-06-2014 my son became jobless and with my pension we can rum only my family expenditure and we couldnot pay the insalement in the bank and bank decleared NPA.I  also applied for the interest subsidy given by the Govt of India on the loan taken before march 2009.interest subsidy given up to 31 Dec 2013  and my comlete loan is taken before manch 2009..Bank has refused to give the interest subsidy as my account was regular  as on 31 st dec 2013.Now my possion is very critical my son is without job and with my pension i can run only my family expenditure and i am not in posission to pay the all dues and and continue to pay the instalement, please advise and   take me out from this problem

with regards

Learning

2 Replies

keshar dev (n/a)     04 March 2015

sir

please give some sugession and help me to come out from problem.

with regards

ved parkash (self employed)     11 March 2015

My son has taken education loan in 2006 for abroad 15 lack B.ENG AUTOMOBILES, as education rule fees paid direct to the university and 50.89% from my side expenses total expenses above 35 lack. due to DEPRESSION he took extended one year and completed in 2011 DUE TO(Primary Care TRUST ,MENTAL HEALTH DIRECTORATE).HE IS WARDED ON 5TH SEPTEMBER 2011. DUE TO CURRENT GOVT. JOINING TO WITHDRAW WORK VISA FOR TWO YEARS AND COMPANIES NOT TAKEN INTEREST FOR EMPLOYMENT .NOV 2011 HE Has RETURNED TILL VALID VISA .AFTER SUBMITTED DEGREE COPY AND CERTIFICATE OF HOSPITAL ADMITTED IN BANK. BANK MANAGER DiCTATE AN APPLICATION TO MY SON AND WRITTEN THEM TO START EMI IN JUNE 2012. WE GIVEN AN APPLICATION TO EXTENDED TIME FOR ONE YEAR AND MANY MORE FOR EXTENDED TIME . BUT BANK DID NOT GIVE ANY REPLY,MANY STATEMENT AS UNDER

MY SON GET THE RELEVANT JOB IN INDIA TILL DATE DUE TO LOW PAY

NO GIVE ANY NOTICE FOR NPA 

NO GIVE ANY SCHEDULE FOR REPAYMENT AND DATE.

DEMAND 2,45,677/-ON SEPTEMBER 2012,(44890/-MONTH EMI AS ON WHEN WE APPLY RTI ON SEPTEMBER 2013) IF EMI THAT , HOW THEY DEMAND UPPER AMOUNT

THEY GIVE NOTICE 13(2) ON NOVEMBER 2012

WE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT 13(2) NOTICE

WE HAVE DEPOSITED AMOUNT 4,50,000/-TILL JUNE 2013 IN BREAKUP

BANK APPLY FOR POSSESSION AT DM AND GIVEN  OUR OLD ADDRESS

WE AND GUARANTOR DID NOT RECEIVING ANY NOTICE FROM DM AND BANK. BECAUSE MENTION OLD ADDRESS BUT GUARANTOR HAS SAME ADDRESS

BANK DID NOT GIVE US 13(4) NOTICE BEFORE TAKEN PHYSICAL POSSESSION

AFTER TAKEN POSSESSION WE ARE GONE TO DRT AND DRT DEMAND 5LACK TO DEPOSIT AMOUNT ONE DAY BEFORE ON AUCTION

WE HAVE DEPOSITED AMOUNT SAME DAY, AFTER ALONG PERIOD DRT HAVE TO OUR CASE DISMISSED BUT HOW?PLEASE SUGGEST

I  also applied to the interest subsidy given by the Govt of India on the loan taken before march 2009.interest subsidy given up to 31 Dec 2013 .Bank has refused to give the interest subsidy as my account was declared NPA as on 31 Dec 2013.

WE HAVE ONLY THAT ONE SOURCE OF INCOME FROM THAT COMMERCIAL PROPERTY.

BANK NOT MAKE INVENTORY LYING STOCK AT MY SHOP WHEN THEY HAVE TAKEN PHYSICAL POSSESSION.

Total amount outstanding 20 lack and some ,with subsidy given by GOVT. deposit amount 9,50,000/-.

Any other query from Myside please send me a mail.

Please suggest.

Thanking You.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register