Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditi (N/A)     28 November 2014

Notify objection to tehsildar and revenue department

Dear Experts,

I'm in urgent need of your help and any timely inputs are highly appreciated.

I would like to register an objection about my own land transfers and subdivisions which are happening without my knowledge.

The parties involved here are land survey department, VAO and other officials. The land was surveyed without any prior notification to me and they seem to proceed without my consent. Please provide me the wording and a draft if possible as in what i need to include in the objection letter to Tehsildar, VAO and land survey department.

Thanks,

Aditi 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2014

You have not come out with the details as to why the revenue department is taking up survey of your lands alone all of a sudden without any reason. Without knowing the details, it will not be possible to advise you properly, any advise given will harm you further.

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     03 December 2014

Make the complaint to to respected Collector of your area for details provided by you this may be the only way out and keep the copy of the same well preserved by you

Aditi (N/A)     03 December 2014

@ Mr.Kalaiselvan, Without sending any intimation letter about land survey, some of the joint holders did the survey by inviting the surveyor (unofficially). Now there are just informing me that the land records will be changed. @ Mr.Sunil, Will it really be effective if we write an objection letter to the collector? As far as im aware, there dont have a mechanism to maintain in their recorda about such objection status. May be it works, pls clarify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register