Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Criminal Law > Police > Notice under sec.107 of crpc   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 0 Replies to this message


[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 20 April 2012 at 21:27 Report Abuse

I have been issued a notice U/s 107 of CrPC from the ADM for a land dispute.I dont know who is the complainant.The police has not yet visited the place of dispute nor it has yet informed me of any such dispute.It has requested the ADM to initiate a action under sec.107 of CrPC.What is the remedy availabe

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for Notice under sec.107 of crpc

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics