LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poonam (Student)     31 January 2014

Notice to tenant

Please send sample notice send by lawyer in behalf of his client, a landlord, for recovery of arrears of rent from his tenant and also vacant the premise(In India).

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 January 2014

lawyer notices are not grains to taste for sending samples.

Poonam (Student)     31 January 2014

Please send notice send by lawyer in behalf of his client, a landlord, for recovery of arrears of rent from his tenant and also vacant the premise(In India).

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     31 January 2014

you have perfect reply by Mr. ramacharya Sir

Prasoon Srivastava (Job)     01 February 2014

Dear Student

There are so many draft available on the web or go to any document writer in the court they will provide you the drafts. 

We have to maintain privacy with our clients so this would be an unethical act to forwards someone's personal details or to share their problems in public. 

You can also have it from the books "Pleadings & Drafting" 

M.S. NATHAN (Advocates/Lawyers)     07 June 2014

I totally disagree with the reply given by Ramacharya64.  It shows a negative attitude.  His forehead clearly shows that his mind is restrictive and not expansive.  The student (Poonam) was asking 4 just an outline of a legal notice to be served upon a tenant by an Advocate on behalf of his client, the landlord. The reply also betrays lack of understanding and total absence of grasping power.  The student never ever asked for disclosing the details of the client, the name and address of the landlord or his private information, etc. When a person is going to a tailor to get a coat stitched the tailor certainly ask for measurements or a "sample" of the coat so as to enable him to stitch the coat.  Does it mean that the tailor is asking for private details?  The reply also betrays the fact that the Advocate in question has just entered the profession along with the birth of the new State.  This admonition is to be viewed only as a friendly view from a learned friend and not as a destructive view. Coming back to the question of the student, she can get thousands of such samples from books authored by eminent lawyers, particularly in the books on Drafting & Pleadings.  In case she has difficulties in getting access to such books, she can get in touch with me by E-mail: mr_msnathan@yahoo.com.  I shall certainly e-mail them to her free of charge and with blessings from me.  Adv. Nathan, Puttaparthy (Mob. 09869073695)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register