LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

midha   24 August 2017

Notice period not served

Hi, i am on a notice period and there is a conflict between me and employer on serving notice period.

I have email of the accpetance of my resignation.

Current company is threatening me of legal actions, can anyone help me what legal aunderstand what action can they take?

Also, can they send any notice to the company i going to join?

Learning

6 Replies

Anand Shenoy   26 August 2017

Dear Sir,

I was an Employee for XYZ Company, i served 2 years from 16/09/2013 to 13/11/2015 my last working day i mentioned in my system resignation ,after that i sent lasT mail to HR AND Head office Authorities by telling my last Day Was on 13/11/2015

but here i have not serverd 3 months , instead of that i served only one month notice ,notice period for 90 days ,But i served 30 days only.

but i have all docs which i have resingned buy intimating all formalities , but they ignored me to relive for 1 month or 30 days , they said to serve two months , due to i have an offer in another company in my native , that company gave me R L waiver and accepted me to join still i am continuing in new company ,

but my previous x y z company H R told me he will give R L ,

but still now i have not receiived RELIVEING LETTER and f and f 

he is telling will give me ,

before joining new company my previous xyz company sent 3 times show cause notice to join 

i also sent them registerd post by telling i cant join i have some personal issues like take care of my old age parents and helath issue i was facing etc .

but they dint oblige my words ,

for this to take my R L And 13 day Salary what action i can take against the company 

pls Suggest 

even i have all the docs which i have kept 

pls suggest me what further steps i can take any legal actions to get RELIVING LETTER  & F & F 

PLS GUIDE ME IT WILL BE HELFULL TO MY CAREER

Anand Shenoy   27 August 2017

But our Hr using the words I am absonding even though I intimated them my last working day through mail , But he is using this words ,it will effect my career so can I take leg

But our Hr using the words I am absonding even though I intimated them my last working day through mail , But he is using this words ,it will effect my career so can I take legal action on him and against the company

But our Hr using the words I am absonding even though I intimated them my last working day through mail , But he is using this words ,it will effect my career so can I take legal action on him and against the company

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register