Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Binay Bohidar   16 December 2016

Notice period

Hi Team,

Iam working in an MNC and i feel  i am not being treated properly iam made to to do a job which does not suit my profile but still i got no assistance from the HR and now that i want to resign my resignation is not being accepted since 2 days and i am being forced to serve the notice period which iam reeady to do but for some remaining days if not served iam ready to pay from my basic salary for the number of days i'm not serving the notice period.still i'm forced to serve the notice period or else being tol my reliving wont be given to me kindly suggest

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2016

Did you communicate the reasons for resigning in writing under proper acnowledgment ( Letter by Redg. Post/email from personal email id)?

Do you have copy of resignation, POD and acknowledgment by employer?

Post the extract of appointment letter cluses on 'Notice Pay in lieu of Notice period' by employer and employee, termination etc .

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial? You, your reposrting office, HO/Corporate/Redg office are in which state? What is your designation and nature of duties? How many persons are employed in company? Do standing orders ( Model/Certified) apply to establishment and cover your designation? You have worked for how many days/months?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 December 2016

Discuss your case with a local lawyer practicing in service matters for proper analsis, guidence and proceeding.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 December 2016

Looking into the current trends, you shall be almost un-employable without relieving letter.

It is believed that the declinature to issue relieving letter is verbal and not in writing.

Isn't it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register