LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ali   25 July 2017

Notice not delivered

Hi In DV, court ordered me 2000 INR as monthly interim maintenance. My lawyer advised me to appeal in higher court i.e. Sessions court, which I did. Now its been more than 3 months but notice not yet served. First time the report came as wrong address, 2nd time report coming as no one knows her i.e. my wife in that locality. This time our advocate sent it as c/o in her father's name. Please advise me on below points. 1. What i can do to deliver the notice at their residence. 2. Online the status of my appeal is showing as "Steps". What does it mean? 3. My wife not withdrawing the interim amount, can we request the court to get report showing whether she withdrawn the amount? 4. Also let me know what we can do legally to get certified copies of documents from court. 5. Whatever gift article we got, is there any process to return it back. 6. I got one photograph of my wife in bride's dress. It was not my marriage photograph, so can we do anything to sue them in court.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

file a complaint wit the post office with a follow up RTI seeking information on the action taken in the complaint

ensure you mention full details in the complaint of the sender and receiver address.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register