Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj yadav (testing engineer)     27 March 2014

Not surving notice period is harmful or not?

i leaved a company without surving its notice period of 15 days and the company manager says he will send me the legal notice for that. I signed company papers where it has mentioned that there is a bond of 15 days with in the probation period and i leaved that company within the probation period. So is this harmful for me if i or my family member willnot accept there notice. and  i also dont need any kind of exp. from that company. Pls help me what i have to do if they send me the notice.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2014

Give proper reply to the notice. Even probationery period also you would have given 15 days notice while leaving the job. Main intention is that the management should not suffer their routine work in your absence.

suraj yadav (testing engineer)     27 March 2014

he told me that he will not accept my resignation with a day or within a week that's why i leaved that company without served the notice period. And there is not so much high profile work is performing there so i think there will not be any kind of harm for the company because of me. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register