Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonujoshi   29 May 2015

Not serving notice but ready to pay in lieu of frm the dues

dear sir/ma'm,

I hav left my previous co on 8 may 2015 after resigning on 30 apr 2015 by stating that i will not be able to serve them after 10 may 2015. my ex employer tried to retain me after some negotiations with me till 07 may 2015; on 08th like before i hav clarified them tht i am not interested in their offers so i asked for acceptance of resignaton which i was asking since 30 apr 2015.

they have accpted the resignation of mine & shared a hard copy of the same but then my boss came to me n said there is an error in tht letter so out of trust i gave him the letter back but kept the xerox with me, Then within 5 min a mail from the desk head who was not present at tht moment in ofc tht my resignation without notice cant b acceptable. 

I also clarified in my 1st mail of resignation tht i will give them notice of 10 days only & will pay for the rest of period i.e 80 days;

I hav joined the co on 09 apr 2012 n signed a bond of 3 yrs in which it was clearly mentioned tht upon completion of 3 yrs i will be paid 3 lacs but in apr 2015 salary they havent paid me the amount they even put me a mail to submit guarantee chq of 3 lacs which i used give them every 2nd month.

Also in my contract paper there is clearly written that i can leave after completion of 3 yrs either by serving 90 days notice or salary in lieu of.

yesterday whn i had words with (that cheap person) she said tht she wont settle my accounts n wont accept my resignation. Also said tht u cant leave like this as we hav trained u for 3 yrs n all paid u hefty sal n all.

I also hav gone through financial stress n harassment due to this bcz i bought a land at my home town as i relied upon tht 3 lacs will come so i am indebted of tht also n facing stress out of it daily.

plz guide me.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2015

This is an interesting thread.

Resoloution might be possible.

You should provide full information, pointwise!

What is this establishment registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

What is its line of business:IT,ITeS,banking etc?

How many maxmimum persons are employed in it at any point of time?

The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have leave policy, HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules that are mentioned in the appointment letter, and so called BOND?

The BOND was created in lieu of what: some certified training paid by employer from some certified Intt. That added to your qualification or some extra ordinary favor and expenses from employer?

What kind of security cheque you had to give every two months and why? Was it part of some agreement? Have you collected bacl all of previous cheques say 6/year hence=20, and did company issue any communication demanding cheque from you narrating the reason and acknowledgment of each cheque narrating the pupose e.g against………..?

Was any appointment letter,salary slip of each month,PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16 given to you?

Did you resign in writing under proper acknowledgment (followed by letter under acknowledgment or by Redg. Post) , and mention NO tasks are pending at your end and to whom you should handover the charge?

Has acknowledgment of notice of resignation, supplied to you?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?

What was your monthly salary?

Did you demand payment of Rs.3 Lacs in writing?

Did you submit any representation about acceptance of your resignation then collection of original by Ms…………on dated……..?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register