Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanmoy Chakraborty (System Administrator)     30 October 2014

Not getting salary for the last 3-4months.

Dear All,

My self Tanmoy Chakraborty from Kolkata. I have joined an IT-Software Development company as a System Administrator on May, 2013. I have a 2 years service bond in the Rs.20 Stamp paper with the company but the company doesn't notaries that. As per the appointment letter PF, PT and other taxes will be paid by the company. I am very much satisfied with my jobs from the day one. But I have waked up day by day after 4-5 months. There is no particular date for the salary. Not only that they doesn't pay anything against the employees PT. No PF registration done by the company. When I have joined there was 42 employee. But now the employee strength is only 7. I am not getting my salary for the last 3 months. In this scenario can I submit my resignation without any notice period (I have two years service bond in the Rs.20 Stamp Paper but employer not notaries that)???? Can I go with the legal way for the unpaid salary??? What is best solution to overcome this situation......Please suggest me......

Thanking You

With regards

Tanmoy Chakraborty

Learning

3 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     30 October 2014

Yes u can send them a legal notice thru lawyer. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv Cell 09839268489.

rajnish (Business development Manager)     30 October 2014

hello sir ,

Iworking with a software organization in noida .

I have received my last salary on 14th september ,as i joined on 14th august ,after that i have not received any salary .

iam working in noida but salary is given to me from some other company ,as while hiring i came for interview through a consultant ,so without telling the consultant they hired me on a sister companys payroll for a contract period of 3 months .

now my boss is out of country and despite of telling them to release salary ,he is not responding ,HR also not doesnt know about the salary and my last month salary is due on 10th nov.

so what can i do to get my salary and my contract is getting over on 14th novemebr ,so do i need to give them a notice or what to do ,iam totally helpless .

Please let me know at the earliest

Thanks

Tanmoy Chakraborty (System Administrator)     30 October 2014

Originally posted by : BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489
Yes u can send them a legal notice thru lawyer.

Regards
Bhuwan raj, adv
Cell 09839268489.

Thanks Sir....Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion. Please sir give me another favor that do I submit the resignation without notice period ????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register