Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

binoy   24 February 2015

Not getting relieving and f&f

Dear All

My notice period was of 3 Month and I had served the entire notice period, and now 4 month have been passed and still my employer is forcing me to work on the name of incomplete download/handover. And still my employer has not given me the relieving letter and F&F statement.

Is it legal? what I can do to tackle the situation? Please help! i'm residing in Delhi & company is Noida and it is an Software development firm. 

is it possible to force an employee to work even after serving notice period? Is it not the responsibility of an company to check/validate the handover given by an employee during the notice period only. 

To my best knowledge i had given/created all downloads/document but still my previous employer is troubling me.

Please Help/Suggest

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 February 2015

Dear, Send him a legal notice for harassing you without any cause .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2015

there is no reason for you to work beyond the notice period if you have already given your notice to resign from the said date complying with the mandatory notice period requirements after which you may stop attending the work and issue a notice if the employer is complying with the demands.

binoy   28 February 2015

Thanks for the relpy,

On Last to last week i went to office to meet my boss t talk about the payment of dues but he didn't meet me and i came back home but thereafter he lodge a police complaint stating that i've the code of software and now i'm demanding the money for the software. And went to police station too along with my all document in the police station and police asked him to return my money then in the police station he said that i've not created few documents so he wants me to create those document. Then Police asked him to get the list of document those are pending. Now i've following query

1. From that day he is not coming to police station, is it possible for police to do anything in the matter? as he is complinte it's on his will to come to police station or not.

2. As in the application given by my boss he mentioned that "i have taken software code with me" so i can be a victim of IT ACT?

3. is it possible to file a legal case against him now? 

Thanks

Brijesh Mathur

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register