Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthikeyan R (ADVOCATE)     18 June 2016

Not comply by hospital for ar

Sir

My brother met an accident on 13-6-2016 and admitted into nearby private hospital and informed the nature of accident etc., to the hospital and they have also prepared AR.   Due to serious, we took it to the patient to coimbatore hospital on same day.  During the admission, coimbatore hospital authority seeking that whether the previous hospital prepared AR and  informed the police ? so we checked with the previous hospital about the status of AR, they told me that  they didn't informed to the police and even our repeated followup and  about our requirement as required by coimbatore hospital etc,, they demand bribes Rs.2500/-, if we wants to send the report to police.  Please note that even our request for giving xerox  or allow us to take photo etc., they refuse to give and still they hold the report in the hospital without informing to police.

However, we informed to the same to coimbatore hospital and they have prepared AR and send it to accident place of  police station and got acknowledgement in person from police station.

My question is, how to take up this issue  towards not complying procedure for accident case by Hospital  and demanding bribes etc., unprofessionally.

I am awaiting your guidance, please.

Regards

R karthikeyan

Coimbatore

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 June 2016

Inform to the police all the situation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register