LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suffering (jj)     29 January 2019

Not able to pay maintenance in 125crpc

Hi I am jobless since last 3 years. I have been under growing treatment of depression since last 11 months. Lower family court still increased the maintenance from the date of 125crpc application of my wife. So there are arrears of around 12 lakhs. And in absence of job I can't pay maintenance per month. So if I am not able to meet the court order what court is going to do? I don't have any immovable property in my name nor I have any bank balance. How long I will have to be in prison? Is it possible to take bail on my depression ground? Being male in India becoming too much for me. I got harassment from 498a. And got acquitted clean. Lost job due to stress of harassment. Now in verge of going to jail for just because I a male.

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 January 2019

Perhaps, the better solution is in amicably settling the matter. A caring family could resolve your present predicament

Martin S.   29 January 2019

You should  follow the advice gven by advocate Prasanna.

Martin S.   29 January 2019

Originally posted by : P. Venu
Perhaps, the better solution is in amicably settling the matter. A caring family could resolve your present predicament

Mr. Venu,

By suggesting caring family where are you pointing towards, which family? Can you tell?  Where have you given suggestion regarding the person being unable to pay maintenance to wife?

vinay_2431 (engineer)     29 January 2019

Hello Mr.Suffering JJ,

There are many people like you in India man, dont worry. follow what Prasanna sir said.

best advise by Venu sir, but that stage has passed now,I dont think the women is ready for the settlement,now she wants to harras for some more time and once her ego gets satisfied she will sit for settlement so good advise but this is not the time to follow that. just follow what prasanna sir said.

trust me man the 100rs wow.. imagine your wife's face once you take out 100rupees and give that to her, dont you want to see that face of your wife???

cheerup, if you go to jail spend few days and come out. you are not leaving this world right

I am eager to hear form you about the 100 rupees..if you can please do so for the sake of all the husbands...

Rgds,

Vinay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register