LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K K Jha   08 August 2018

Nonpayment of salaries

I am an employee of a private power project. My present management has denied me my pending salaries of 21 months, simply on the ground that I had not complied with the transfer order issued to me in May 2014 during the period of closure of the project. As I was posted at Indore, I had gone on a leave of one month following my transfer order. After I returned from my leave, I was verbally asked by the official concerned to continue to work from Indore till situation normalizes. Subsequently from June 2014 onward, I sent my attendances as usual from Indore till the next 21 months and the same were not only verified officially but I was also paid salaries of for the next six months  ie from June 2014 to Dec 2014.

My argument is if the management had verified my attendances after my transfer order, will that amount to the automatic revocation of my transfer order and the management is bound to pay me my pending salaries on the basis of my verified attendances.

In anticipation of your replies

Learning

2 Replies

Yash Modi   08 August 2018

Your problem is covered under unfair labor practice act 1971 and Maharashtra wages payment act. For more information contact me on 9545538763

Yash Modi   08 August 2018

according to the facts you seem to have a strong case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register