Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip Kumar Baranwal   29 January 2017

Non settlement of full & final dues from EMCO Ltd.

Dear Sir, I am employed in EMCO Ltd. a baroda based construction company during the F.Y. 2015-16. I resign from the company on 1st Dec.'15, and demand for settlement of my legal dues. I am continuously chasing the representative of the company for settlement of my legal dues through mail as well as from phone. But in last company deny to settle my dues without declaring any suitable reason. I lodge a complain to LEO regarding the same, but results are not positive. In last I decide to send you such complain with a request to please proceed necessary or advice the respected deparment for taking action against company and arrange to settle my legal claim. Looking on you with hope for proper judgement for me. For your reference, I herewith send you my correspondence with the company in trail mail. Regards, DILIP KUMAR BARANWAL +919102356906 +918252109323 Dear Sir, As per my trail mail, I am suffering for illegal move from EMCO Ltd. I was an employee in the concern during the f.y. 2015-16 and resigned from the company with proper handover and abiding all rules & regulation of the company.� I repeatedly following to the hr person of the company for settlement of my dues from the date of my resignation to till Nov.'16. On the beginning of Nov.'16 I.e. after elapsing of atleadt one year,� company deny to make me any payment against my service. I lodge a complain to LEO against such unfair move, but till date I can't get my remuneration against my service. In last I forward you such mail with a request to interven on the issue, so that I will get my legal claim from the company against my service. Thanks with Regards, DILIP KUMAR BARANWAL +919102356906 Hide quoted text ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: "Dilip Baranwal" Date: 6 Dec 2016 11:46 Subject: Re: Public Grievance To: "Jyoti Charan Saha" Cc: "Dy. Chief Labour Commissioner" Dear Sir, As per your trail mail and telephonic discussion held with you on 18.11.2016. I herewith draw your kind attention that matter is still in unsolved situation and when I try to contact with DLC hyderabad through the mail id (as mentined in your trail mail), system shows error in mail id. Kindly look at the issue and help me to get my dues on behalf of my service at EMCO Ltd. Thanks with Regards, DILIP KUMAR BARANWAL +919102356906 On 18 Nov 2016 11:23, "Jyoti Charan Saha" wrote: Dy.CLC(C) Hyderabad,� Please find attached file a public grievance of Shri Dilip Baranwal . � It is requested to take an early action in the matter under intimation to the complainant and send a report to this office after redressal of the grievance � Regards, DY. CLC� J.C. SAHA -------- Original Message -------- From: Anil Kumar Nayak Date: Nov 16, 2016 10:52:08 AM Subject: Fwd: Re: Request for settlement of my full & final To: "Dy. CLC, J C Saha" -------- Original Message -------- From: Dilip Baranwal Date: Nov 13, 2016 3:36:36 PM Subject: Fwd: Re: Request for settlement of my full & final To: anil.nayak@nic.in, mahalabourcommr@gmail.com, dyclvadodara@gmail.com Cc: Ramana Reddy , Umesh Doshi , Kishor Patel , Manish Shah Dear Sir, I, Dilip Kumar Baranwal herewith sending you such mail regarding harasment and non settlement of my full & final dues against my service as an employee in EMCO Ltd. I was appointed in such company as an Accounts executive at site office at 765 KV DC Hyderabad-Wardha T/L project at Sangareddy ( A project of PGCIL) and resigned from the concern on dtd. 01st Dec. 2015 with a notice of 12 days and leave the concern after my servcie on 12th Dec. 2015. After separation with company, I talk several times with their HR representative at HO and similarly forward mails for settlement of my dues ( As per trailing mails). As per their advice I send my NOC with store clearance at site level. But till date settlement of full & final dues on behalf of my service are not done by the company. And on yesterday they deny to make any payment to me against my service for the month of Oct., Nov. & Dec. '15. So humbly request you to intervene on the issue and help me to get my resonable claim from the company against my service. I am waiting for your response against the illegal move of the concern. Thanks with Regards, DILIP KUMAR BARANWAL +919102356906 ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: "Kishor Patel" Date: 8 Nov 2016 14:40 Subject: Re: Request for settlement of my full & final To: "Dilip Baranwal" Cc: "Manish Shah" , "Ramana Reddy" , "Umesh Doshi" > > > Dear Dilip, > > I have not committed such things but if you have followed the process as per our HR policy then there shall not be any issue. > > Please note that F&F is done by HR department and please talk to Ramana Reddy who shall update you further. > > Thanks and regards. > KP > > > On Nov 8, 2016 1:07 PM, "Dilip Baranwal" wrote: > > >> >> Dear Sir, >> >> As per telephonic discussion with you regarding settlement of my dues, it was confirmed from your end that at the time of leaving the site if proper hand over were made from my end, then my dues must be settled as per rule. Accordingly I send my hand over with clearance certificate at site level in my trailing mail for your kind information. >> >> But after your assurance and elapsing of long period, I can't get my full & final dues. After discussion with the HR team of the concern, they replies that settlement were held without any reason. >> >> Request you to kindly instruct the necessary person to settle my dues or revert me the resonable reason for non-settlement of my dues. >> >> Your prompt & responsable response are expevted from your end. >> >> Thanks with Regards, >> >> DILIP KUMAR BARANWAL >> +919102356906 >> >> >> On 19 Aug 2016 21:03, "Dilip Baranwal" wrote: > > >>> >>> Dear Sir, >>> >>> As per my trailing mail, I resigned from the concern and leave the site on 12th Dec.'15. But till date full & final settlement is still awaited. We repeatedly call you regarding any information regarding reimbursement of my settled amount as shown in my income tax file from the concern. But I am so sorry to inform you that you are even not lifting my phone neither give any response against my mails. >>> >>> I also get an information from some reliable sources that payment of full & final settlement of payment for some staffs were made from your end who resigned and leave the concern after my resignation date. Such type of improper activity are not expected from such a renowned concern. >>> >>> I think that you obey the loyalty and reimburse my full & final settlement and if you have any other views in your mind then kindly confirm us accordingly. >>> >>> Your responsible and gentle response is expected from you or the respected person of the concern. >>> >>> If any dispute or confusion persist in you mind then also feel free to call the undersign. >>> >>> Regards, >>> >>> DILIP KUMAR BARANWAL >>> + 919102356906 >>> >>> >>> On 24 Jul 2016 17:23, "Dilip Baranwal" wrote: > > >>>> >>>> Dear Sir, >>>> >>>> As per trailing mail and verbal discussion with you regarding settlement of my full & final dues, I herewith inform you that after elapsing of more than 8 (eight) month of my resignation,� dues reimbursement against my service is still pending. >>>> >>>> Request you to proceed necessary for reimbursement of my dues and confirm accordingly regarding reimbursement of my dues or expected date for reimbursement of same. >>>> >>>> Your positive & gentle response is expected in this regard. >>>> >>>> Thanks, >>>> >>>> DILIP KUMAR BARANWAL >>>> + 919102356906 >>>> >>>> >>>> On 1 Jun 2016 16:42, "Dilip Baranwal" wrote: > > >>>>> >>>>> Dear Sir, >>>>> >>>>> As per trailing mail and on discussion with you, i leave the site on 12th Dec.15 from the Wardha-Hyderbad TL Project. But till date i can't receive my full & final settlement from the organisation. I repeatedly call you for the settlement of my dues but till date neither any confirmation nor any positive response or settlement are made from your end. My unpaid settlement were added in my income under income tax site (As per incometax.gov.in). >>>>> >>>>> Now its deeply regret to inform you that you are not lifting any call from my end. Kindly response the necessary on urgent basis by return mail. >>>>> >>>>> On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 7:51 PM, Dilip Baranwal wrote: > > >>>>>> >>>>>> Dear Sir, >>>>>> >>>>>> I Dilip Kumar Baranwal having Emp. Code T1S0267 sending my resignation from the post of Accounts Executive. Request you to kindly consider the same. >>>>>> I will leave the site within 3 to 4 days from the date of such mail. >>>>>> This is for your kind information and necessary record.and necessary process of full & final from HOD. >>>>>> >>>>>> Thanks with Regards, >>>>>> >>>>>> DILIP KUMAR BARANWAL� > > >>>>>> >>>>>> +918801824165 >>>>>

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 January 2017

You seem to have spent quite a lot on emails and phone calls.

You have posted that;

“After discussion with the HR team of the concern, they replies that settlement were held without any reason”

Either there has to be a valid and justified reason or that reason should be communicated to you in writing.

Or the FnF amount should not be withheld.

Or you are not sharing full details, that why are you being vindicated.

Repeated query. Please continue in other thread (this thread only)!

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Does company have an office at your location/state: Hyderabad/AP?

For how many months you have worked?

Do you have acknowledgment of handover of charge/assets?

Do you have copy of notice of resignation and final resignation and its proof of dispatch and delivery?

Has company accepted your notice/resignation?

What was the notice period applicable to you as per appointment letter and tendered by you?

Has company issued any communication to you in writing, after resignation?

What was break up of your salary?

Are you a member of any employee’s/trade unions?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register