LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arjun ahluwalia (CO PILOT)     28 July 2011

Non payment of wages, service agrrement

I AM A PILOT WITH AIR INDIA, AND HAVE NOT BEEN PAID MY SALARY DUE FOR LAST 3 MONTHS AND BASIC SALARY FOR 14 MONTHS, HAVE A LOAN AGGREMENT WITH THE COMPANY FOR MY TRAINING FOR 10 YEARS, AND SERVICE BOND FOR 10 YEARS, IF I WISH TO LEAVE THE COMPANY DO I HAVE TO PAY THEM THE TRAINING COST AND THE SERVICE BOND FOR GETTING A NOC OR I CAN LEGALLY FILE A CASE AND SUE THE COMPANY

Learning

3 Replies

Nasir Hussain (Regional Sales Manager)     29 July 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

My wife was working in an export firm for 2 yrs in Mumbai and because of delayed payment in salaries she left the firm in April giving a clear notice of one month. Till now her due salary for April and her other arrears have not been given by the management and they keep on delaying stating that you will get next month. Day before yesterday she was send a mail saying that "All your dues will be cleared by 10th Sept". Now I want to take legal action against this company so that they stop playing with the employee's salary and clear all the dues when they leave. Can you suggest any good lawyer for this purpose in Mumbai.

Thanks and regards

Nasir Hussain

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 July 2011

Mr. Ahluwalia: Since you are employee of the company, you must be aware of the reason for non payment of your wages.

Have you submitted a written representation (under acknwledgment) to your employer for non payment of your wages and reminder as non payment despite regular representations, and have you received any reply?

Is the emplyer deducting loan instalmet everymonth although you are not being paid your wages?

If your employer is availing your duties and not paying you your earned wages, employer is unworthy of being employed with.

It shall be appropriate to consult a competent and experienced service lawyer experienced in such matter invloving service bond, and show him all documents and records and give inputs to his queries.

You may be able to liberate your self from bond.

You have to pay the loan.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2011

Mr. Hussain: Kindly check if this export house is running the business or not?

Lady by a gentle communication, can mention that she has been clamoring to get her earned wages and due amounts, and express inability to wait till the period communicated to her and  mention that that heavy delay has been caused, without paying any attention to the fact that she has to fend for herself and run her family. She can ask to supply her the payment in the shape of account payee demand draft by redg/speed post only so as to reach her within next say...........5days.if there is no relief it shall be appropriate to lodge a complaint with local o/o labor commissioner and claim payment of all unpaid dues with interest and damages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register