LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADIP KUMAR (DGM-Projects)     14 January 2015

Non payment of salary

I am still working with TECPRO SYSTEMS LTD in their Kolkata Office as Dy. General Manager( Projects) from Jan'2012.  

Payment of Salary become irregular from May'2013 and now total Salary accumulation is for 14 months along with other dues like LTA, Bonus, which was part of my Appointment Letter. Even Provident Fund ( With EPFO, North Delhi) has not been deposited from Jan'2014 onwards. Income Tax deducted from Salary from July'2013 to Oct'2013 has not been deposited.

Tecpro is a listed company with National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange having Registerd Office in Delhi and Head Office in Siruseri ( Chennai). They have Terminated large number of employees and many have resigned. Thus now effective manpower got reduced from around 1000 heads to around 200.

For reducing manpower Company is Transferring employee from Chennai to Rourkela and from Kolkata to Chennai without paying even part Salary. Company is badly in debt got approval from Shareholders for going to BIFR.

Now I seek Opinion from Learned Lawyers on how to get back my dues ( Over Rs 20 Lacs). I cannot afford expenses on legal battle.

Learning

3 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     15 January 2015

Dear Sir, the recourse now is only available through a legal battle in your case, and if you can not afford it forget to get recover your dues even without interest and damages, company is taking ride on you people  and it is always better that you leave this company as soon as possible and look your future elsewhere.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 January 2015

The notice period has lost its sanctity.......

Highlight the breach by employer on everything and be with another good employer ASAP.

In case the company is liquidated your turn will come in the last........

All affected employees may form a unions/affilliate with trade unions and pursue all legal remedies to recover the dues............

Don't waste your time any more with this employer.........

Approach an able labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer ASAP. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2015

You may have to leave the job immediately which is not paying you salary, once out, you may initiate the legal actions as suggested by expert Mr. Kumar Doab by combining all the affected employees, form a union or get affiliated with an existing union, jointly fight for your rights, that way you can mitigate the expenses for litigation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register