Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Kotak (Area Manager)     17 November 2014

Non payment of salaries and full & final

Dear All,

I served a company named Minwool Rock Fibres Ltd having plant in Raipur, Chattisgarh and HO in Hyderabad for 2 years. because of the poor financial conditions and poor management of the company, it stopped giving the salaries to employees in time and as late as after 3 months each. That thing forced me to leave the organization and now after 7 months I am unable to receive any dues like salaries, pending expenses, LTA, Medical allowance and they did not credit the amount to EPF dept. Chattisgarh for continuous 22 months and till date. Now to get my reimbursement what legal step can I take and how? Please guide as the amount is big and valuable to me.

Regards,

Ashish

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 November 2014

You can approach: Inspector under: Payment of Wages Act within 1 year that is apply to all employs drawing wages upto Rs.18000/pm as per def. Of wages in the Act. Shops and Commercial Establishment Act:If office where you were located is covered under this Act O/o Labor Commissioner Employees union's Trade Unions RPFC, ITO-TDS WHRE YOU FILE ITR AND CIT-TDS WHERE COMPANY FILES ITR You may consult a labor law consultant at your location..... Your lawyer may opine to file complaint u/s 406,420......winding up petition

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2014

Some useful suggestions have been made by Mr. Kumar Doab, you may follow them.  Or you can take the help of local lawyer and first issue a legal notice demanding your dues, if this fails to invoke any response, you may pursue further legal actions as envisaged in the law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register