LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lekhraj (accountant)     12 December 2014

Non payment of mts data card bill

i have an purchase of MTS data card in march 2014 and pay rs. 1500 of it. company is promise for 3g speed but data card is giving very slow speed. so i not use more than 1 month. after it  company is generated a bill of rs. 2000 and asking me for payment of bill. i could not use the data card more then a month so i not pay the bill. after is on 14 august a Lawyer call coming me said that he is from patiala house court and a case filled against me for 420 cheating with MTS company.if u want to settel the matter out side the court you pay the amount immidiatly. so i pay rs.2000 immidiately and tell him about the payment. i ask that if company is again generated a bill aganst me then. so he rplyed me that company is always fill case when they have not to do any further dealing with client. so company has no right to generate bill against you. but after is company again generate the bill. and now another calls come from me telling they are from TIS HAZARI COURT and a case filled agnst me for non payment of 2 month bill.
so please tell me that what i do. is this good to threat customer these type of calls or fake calls. what i do now.  please suggest me. i have to pay the amount or not

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2014

The caller was most probably collectionl/recovery agent impersonating as.... You should have issued written instructions ns under proper acknowledment to terminate the connection....and also complaint for not delivering promised service... Record all calls and lodge written complaint... If you are unable to handle the matter on your own entrust to your lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register