Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Srivastav (SFA)     07 April 2017

Non payment of maintenance from my end.

Hello experts ,

I live in a society in Chennai for the last 31 years , for the last 15 months thing have gone really bad in my society because of which i had stopped giving maintainence. The reasons are :

1. I live in the 3rd floor ( the last floor of my society) and the Lift in a shaky condition , no licence available to run the lift and it is still running (massive risk of life).
2. The terrace is above my cieling and has been repaired twice but it is leaking and the upper turf is peeling out as well.
3. Lot of birds around and the society stinks with pigeon droppings.

I have informed the committee many a times but they dont appear to be serious and they ask me to adjust.

The value of my residence is gone down as new upcoming societies are valued at 60% more than our existing value because of lack of maintainence.

The committee has now served me a notice asking me to pay the maintaince else i will stand to loose services and amenties of my society.

How do i defend my act ?

Learning

1 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     08 April 2017

Sir, For any and all of your complaints you have to approach suitable authorities but you should not stop paying the maintenance charges, this is an offence. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register