Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Kulkarni   16 March 2016

Non payment of full and final settlement by company

Hi Team,

I was employed with a start-up in Bangalore for a period of 8 months starting Jan '15 to Nov '15. As per my employment contract, there was a deferred component for each month which, at the time of relieving, added up to Rs 80,000. 

The company has shut down its operations in December '15 and according to them, has cleared all salaries. However, they are refusing to pay the deferred amount. The incubator firm under which our company was established has recently raised a bridge round and yet they are washing their hands off the liabilites. 

Is there any way in which I can convince them to clear off my dues? Any help will be much appreciated! 

Learning

2 Replies

Surbhi   19 March 2016

Hi, Mera naam surbhi hai,maine ek company mai one month hi job ki thi sales mai jan-feb tk,because i was pregnent maine job se quit kar diya par ab jo employer hain wo salary nai de rahe hain ph.pick nai karte hain aur jab 1 baar ph.pick kiya tb unhone mujhse kaha ki is week salary clear kar denge par abhi tk unhone aisa nai kiya.

Mere liye baat sirf salary ki nai hai baat hai unki cheating ki is liye mujhe ab wo salary chahiye............to ab pls mujhe koi suggest kejiye ki main kya karu.

Thanks

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 March 2016

@ Neha,

You may show all employment related documents to an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters and give inputs. Therafter the recourse and forum can be ascertained.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register