LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurav   02 September 2015

Non payment of full and final after resignation

I need a suggestion.I was working with a company in Noida .I joined them on 14th Feb January 2011.The company had no systems and finally forced to resigned on 21st December 2014.After the resignation the company is not settling my claim. Even they have put hold my salary for the month of December . they have even not given me tax certificates. As per the policies the notice period is for 45 day. Now I am sending email to HR manager for full settlement but not responding. help me as I have almost more then 60 thousand to get from them.I stay in noida. I have given them 7day as notice period but finally I complete December. Should I send legal notice to company.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     02 September 2015

Hello!

You need to serve them legal notice through an Advocate and also lodge a criminal complaint with the police against the company and its management and HR Personnel for not paying you the statutory dues.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2015

Did you mention in notice/resignation/subsequent communications that you were forced to resign?

Has your resignation been accepted?

Has any FnF statement, salary slip of last month been supplied to you?

Saurav   02 September 2015

I have not served notice period of 45days. I have not mentioned anything like forced to resign. My boss has forwarded that resign to HR mentioning "he may receive as per company policy" I have salary slip till November, no FnF statement were given to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register