LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammed imtiyaz abdul lateef (manager)     06 October 2013

Non-payment

i am exporter of garment, and send garment to saudi arbia, now buyer is refusing to pay bill amount then what legal action should i take, we doesn't any contract/agreement or terms and conditions. pls reply

Learning

5 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     06 October 2013

Without contract how can prove the business?

sheena (Store manager)     06 October 2013

Hi, i had joined a private ltd company in april through a consultant,i was selected after interview and the MD of the company asked me for  a trial of 2 days. I was asked to join then as head-Retail operations,although when i saw the companies register i found that the employees leaved the organisation very oftenly.i ignored it. later on i started observing the behaviour of the MD of the company as she was very rude and insult employees in front of customers,this continued for 2 mnths but i still continued with my job. i discussed with the marketing manager she told that that mam is like that only. the awkward part was that the marketing head didnt knw anything abt the vendors or anything you ask about the process,she use to alwaz say that ask mam.when i use to ask mam,she use to shout,it happened with the accountant also who had joined with me,one day she asked the accountant to leave,and did not pay him also and teared his offer letter also as by chance it was kept in his drawer,then she asked me also to leave ,i accepted it as they gave no reason,then next day i got a call that you can handle admin not retail,i accepted it,no official formalities were dne for transfer to admin.then it happened with me that one day i asked the marketing manager that i cant tolerate this rudeness and this behaviour, so i want to leave,she said that we all are ok with you,it happens sometimes,next day i was on leave,and the next day i got a call from her stating that its not working out with you,you can leave,i agreed,went to take the relieveing latter which stated that i will get my salary after tally of stock,i was till then also ok with it. when on 7th i asked for my salary,i started getting mails from marketing managers stating that customer coming back with complain,courier not delivered properly and all that. Finally when i wrote an official mail to them after 1 mnth and 15 days,the marketing manager reverted that we dont owe you anything because the file work was not complete.

Last month everyone left the company who had joined with me because of her behaviour,then i recalled and thought that the attendance register which at the time of joining was correct,employees leave that company because of her behaviour.

please suggest as its not a big organization but they re big people and i want to file a complain against them.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 October 2013

Have u got appointment letter from the company ? If so, as per the appointment letter rules have to follow. Other wise you can give complaint to the Commissioner of labour at the company registered office area.

mohammed imtiyaz abdul lateef (manager)     07 October 2013

i have invoice of goods which i have send to my buyer

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2013

I agree with Advocate Mr. Ramacharry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register