LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh sheth (director)     10 May 2016

Non payement of maturity amount of fixed deposit

Respected Seniors, I was holding a fixed deposit with limited company and got interest on it regularly but on its maturity I was asked to send the original reciept duly discharge which I have already sent but 3 months has passed i have not recieved my amount nor getting any reply from there end so please advice remedy for same. Regards Yogesh

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 May 2016

Immediately send a Regd notice demanding for payment of matured proceeds with upto date payment of interest till closure date within 15 days  or for returning the deposit stating the reasons for not refunding the amount..

Wait for a month, file complaint before District Consumer Forum and also file a complaint before Reserve Bank of India through their on line portal, and mail hard copy through registered post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 May 2016

Do you have the acknowledgment and POD of having disptached and delivered the FDR?

Did you send it by Redg. Post or Speed Post?

Obtain certified copy of POD and run sheet of postman from PO or thru RTI.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     11 May 2016

I hope you kept the copy of the Deposit Receipt with you before dispatching the same to the Company for repayment. Further, you have created record of despatch of the DR to the Company and as rightly suggested by Shri Kumar Daob.

You may lodge a complait with Company Law Board against the Company for not paying the deposit amount on maturity with interest.  The addresses of the Company Law Board Benches are available in their web site, which can be accessed with the help of the following link:

https://www.clb.nic.in/clb_benches.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register