Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gdk (student)     05 January 2013

Non-judicial stamp paper

Friends,

I have file copy application for exhibits filed by me in family Court. So Court Officials (Section) are asking me to get 38 non-judicial stamp papers of Rs. 10/- each.

Is it required.

Regards.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 January 2013

Non-judicial Stamp Paper is for tasks other than judicial proceeding and Court Fee is meant for judicial proceeding and there cannot be any interchange even for sake of convenience.

For Certifying Agency’s copying purposes the Certified Copy Form affixation of Court Fees by way of pasting requisite amounts of Stamp is way and for payment of Certified Copies only cash is required means of acceptance by Certifying Agency and not non-judicial Stamp Papers of total value Rs. 380/- as being asked.

Face to face talk with Superintendent Copying Agency in respective Court complex for local clarity.

1 Like

Rajesh Kulkarni (Advocate)     07 January 2013

Yes, you may be supposed to submit required non-judicial stamp papers.

This is because, if you have sought for certified copies of List of Documents which are marked as exhibits then definitely “yes”.

An exhibit which is sough for is always give along with submitted non-judicial stamp papers, but make sure how many of those documents you are seeking for.

It’s not that if a party seeks for certified copy gets cheated by the department.

Rajesh Kulkarni

Advocate, Hyderabad

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register