LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARUN KUMAR (Govt Servant)     25 September 2010

Non execution of NBW

Consumer forum has issued the NBW against accused through police commisinor. But Police could not bring the accused on hearing date. Police told the forum that I am unable to find accused. I pray for reissue of NBW thrugh police commisioner . then Forum has directed to complainant/decree holder to assist the police for locating the accused. But Accused is evading and not coming to his office.I have managed to get photos of accused and handed to police. I think there are understanding between police and accused.

My question is that if police is unable to bring accused in next hearing. what will happen? will it my complaint be dismissed. please advice

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

if the accused if not locatable then there are number of options with you to request to consumer forum through proper process of law like attachment of property, procalamation of Proclaimed Offender, attaching movable properties etc. Your application shall not dismissed for want of non availablility of accused

Mr bechara 

(Guest)

Dont worry as if the accused not appear in court ,the case run exparty.

If you get an order ,then process of law  attchment of property etc.So,dont worry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register