LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jikesh Thakkar   16 May 2016

Non cts cheque. what to do?

I have Non CTS Cheque (MICR Cheque with IFSC Code of Bank) received for my Payment due from 2 years.

Bank is not accepting the cheque and my party not willing to change the cheque, what to do?
Pl. guide.
Thanks.

Jikesh.

Learning

7 Replies

bhaskara (manager)     17 May 2016

Which bank? As per RBI guidelines your bank should accept. But the cheque clearance would be done once in a week by the bank.

Which bank? As per RBI guidelines your bank should accept. But the cheque clearance would be done once in a week by the bank.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register