Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PC Agrawal (PCS)     20 February 2014

Non-advocates allowed to appear in consumer forums as agents

Dear friends,

Non-advocates have been allowed to appear in consumer forums as agents/authorized representatives of the party.  Copy of regulations issued in this regard on 13.2.2014 is attached for information.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2014

The attachment is not accessible.

Kindly attach again and post the link to the attachment.

MITHRA (proprietor)     27 April 2014

Hi,

My name is ravitejas DOB 1983 matter is that my grand father was died in 2003 in kerala kaddakel near kollam without any property will ,  my father is first wife only one son no mother alive now  after death of first wife  my grand father married another one and she was got three children's A is helder daughter and BC is sons.  Now my father and that step  mother children ABC  divided property equaly 4 partition and my father share sold to others without my sign and we are two children's for him A AND  B  , B is my sister was married in 2010 by selling full property share of my mother was got from her family in karnataka

(my parents are interstate married was 1980 in hasana karnataka and  we both born and bought up in karnataka) as here already my sister was got full property of my mother for marry purpose and decided my father's is to me. so my father sold his share which is got from my grandfather side, without my sign and asking permission,  with that sold land money he purchased new land in kerala waynad district. before also he sold so many property in kerala which is belongs to my grand mother means his own mother.Here my Question is 1st thing the hole property of my grandfather's is tobe divide in two part it should be in my father step mother and my father name. QUSTION 2nd is without my sign and permission how can my father sold his property which is not hearned by his own.what i want to do this for my justice my parents are staying with me only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register