LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Panchal (as)     04 April 2011

Non Payment of Salary--

I am working with private limted as branch head. My company hasn't paid my last six months salary.

since last month & half I just getting dates for payment and promises from my MD, but till today nothing has been release. I am located at Ahmedabad (Gujarat) and my head office is at New delhi.

I resigned in January-11 but MD asked me to remain with the company with promise that he will relesae my salaries.

I am having custody of some documents which are very vital in nature of our Client company.

Kindly suggest way to obtain my pending salaries from the company.

Learning

3 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     04 April 2011

Please writ to the labour commissioner under the Shops & Establishment Act at Ahmedabad. Your firm ought to be a Commercial Establishment and hence will be dealt under the jurisdiction of the local labour commiissioner. Check for any forms of complaint available with the local labour office and file your complaint.

vasudevan

A.P.Manoranjan (ADVOCATES & LEGAL ADVISORS)     04 April 2011

Please follow the advise of Sh.Vasudevan.

A.P.Manoranjan

tamal baran moitra (labour enforcement officer (central))     05 April 2011

It is also to be ascertained, matter and the establishment,  falls under the jurisdiction of State or Central. Accordingly the correct advise can only be provided.  Atleast, it must be known, the company in question is functioning in which field/industry/operation....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register