LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANOJ KUMAR (AAO)     09 July 2014

Noc to sc/st candidate by psu

i am working in A CPSU in Supervisor Cadre and at the time of joining i had signed a bond with this organization to work with them for 4 years. now i had passed ICWA and on the basis of this i had appeared for written test in another PSU in Executive cadre and for applying to this post i asked NOC from my company but they refused to give it now i have cleared the written test nd my interview is due. i belong to SC category and i again asked my company to review my application and to give me NOC as i am applying for a higher grade position, and that too in a PSU. but again they refused. so i want to know can they deny a SC/ST candidate to give NOC to appear for interview in other PSU. they are telling me that you are in bond period and we do not give NOC in bond period. I am ready to pay Bond amount if got selected but still they are refusing. kindly help me and provide me any case law if available.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 July 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/can-PSU-deny-NOC-to-SC-ST-candidates--483111.asp#.U73d8kBvdG0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register