Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramakrishna Naik G   29 October 2015

Noc to parents

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a query on giving NOC to my father. He says that there is a scheme in India to look after aged parents who are unable to look after their childrens. Kindly let me have an format of NOC to process the same.

Regards

Ramakrishna

Learning

4 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     29 October 2015

How will giving NOC to your father will take care if his old age. Yes there is a law where elderly people can demand care from young family members

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     30 October 2015

Your  question : -

"I have a query on giving NOC to my father. He says that there is a scheme in India to look after aged parents who are unable to look after their childrens."

It means you want to give NOC to your father, as your parent are old and can't look after you (Childern), as you still want that your old parents earn for you in their old age.

It will be good for you to fulfill your respensibilities, towards your old aged parent, as they did at your young age and remember whatever your are today, only because of your parent, so take care of your parent properly.

They can sue you for maintenance, if they want. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 October 2015

Well suggested by Mr.Anil Upadhyay, &other brother lawyer.I appreciated.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 October 2015

Go through the maintenance and welfare of parents and senior citizens bill 2007.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register