LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurunath   23 April 2017

Noc- not getting from lawyer

Sir, I have submitted documents and paid Rs.10,000/- fess to lawyer by cash to file TRANSFER petition in High court in Feb'2017. After that I was asking the status of the case but he was telling the today and tomorrow like that and also I have checked in High court website and till day he didn't file any Transfer petition in High court.  Now almost 2 months completed but there is no progress and Till now he didn’t file any TRANSFER PETITION in High court by supporting opposite party. Today I have sent message asking NOC and Fees and Documents Return back  But I got reply saying that “ Thank you come here and take your bundles and NOC with BN proportionate payment” Please advise  how to proceed with this.  Thanks a lot for your time.

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2017

“ Thank you come here and take your bundles and NOC with BN proportionate payment”

Dear the message means pay balance payment (BN) and collect NOC and your bundles!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2017

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Noc-not-getting-from-lawyer-149180.asp

sai narayana   26 April 2017

1. Case is not filed but balance due to lawyer???

No need of NOC since the case is not yet filed. Even if it is filed then also you can appear as in person or through other counsel without any NOC but be ready to show the communication between you and your existing counsel, if asked by the registrar/judge of court at any stage of proceedings.

2. Why do you need those papers given to him?

You can get the certified copies of your case from lower court once again and then search for another lawyer or file as party-in-person in high court as you wish.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 April 2017

-----Deleted Due to error----

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 April 2017

You can benefit from the posts in the thread and act as suitable to you.

Gurunath   27 April 2017

Sir, Thanks a lot for your time and quick response. I given Rs.10,000/- to lawyer to file transfer petition in high court but case is not filed in highcourt but in 

In court website its showing status Below

TRCRLPSR 2017 
CASE IS           :    Pending, 
PETITIONER        :    Gurunath, 
PET.ADV.          :    NAME 
SUBJECT           :    BLANK 
FILLING DATE      :    NULL
REG.DATE          :    NULL
POSTING STAGE     :    NULL
LISTING           :    NULL 
STATUS            :    BLANK

Please adivise as per above petiton status wheather petiton has been filed or not in Highcourt? if petition has not filed,In this case wheather NOC is required or not? Please advise.
Thanks a lot for your time and quick response.

sai narayana   27 April 2017

that means the petition is filed and it's in registration process. Ask him to withdraw it now itself or after filing obtain NOC or fight as party-in-person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register