LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagaraju G (government employee)     02 March 2015

Noc/ic not being issued by my institute

i work in a state government autonomous institute. i wish to apply for a re issue of passport in lieu of a lost passport. my institute staff are not issuing NOC/IC inspite of repeated reminders and requests (one of the clerks said NOC/IC is not required for autonomous bodies and none have applied for it in my institute, while another said they may write to passport office seeking guidelines in case of lost passports). I do not have any pending or contemplated enquiry against me. my passport appointment is in 15 days. what should i do?

Learning

5 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     02 March 2015

Ha made complaint police?. If yes, attach copy n make application to office.

Nagaraju G (government employee)     02 March 2015

i have attached the copy of the police complaint also...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 March 2015

Not clear what do you say. what is the police complaint about.

Nagaraju G (government employee)     07 March 2015

The police complaint was for the lost passport. Now I want to again apply for passport for which I had requested for NOC, which my office is not giving. Upon enquiry at passport office I was told that NOC from my office is mandatory and my application may be rejected if it is not attached. What do I do. Is there any way/any guideline which will make them compulsorily issue me an NOC.

Nagaraju G (government employee)     07 March 2015

The police complaint was for the lost passport. Now I want to again apply for passport for which I had requested for NOC, which my office is not giving. Upon enquiry at passport office I was told that NOC from my office is mandatory and my application may be rejected if it is not attached. What do I do. Is there any way/any guideline which will make them compulsorily issue me an NOC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register