Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AG (Consultant)     19 September 2014

Noc for passport and visa

Dear All,

I have already read few of the post related to NOC from court for passport and find it very useful but I need some more guidance to get more clarity.

My father is a PSU employee and a case is pending against him from last 20 year where nothing is happening and we just get the next date on every date. Now my father wants to travel to UK and applied for passport and he has been asked to provide NOC from court. Could you please guide me on the below points –

-          What is the procedure to get this.

-          Can we use same NOC when we apply for VISA.

-          Should we wait for our next date to apply for NOC or can we apply it immediately.

-          Any format if anyone can share that will be use full.

-          If anyone has got in this kind of a situation before and can help us in this case feel free to drop me an email on abhishek_del120@yahoo.co.in with your contact details and i will contact you.

Any help on the above will be highly appreciated.

Regards

AG

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 September 2014

Please instruct your lawyer to file a simple petition seeking a NOC for passport before the magistrate concerned supported by an affidavit swearing  that u shall not miss use the opportunity or flee away and shall appear before the court as and when asked for as well as u shall face the trial. 

AG (Consultant)     06 November 2014

Thank you for your response Ramacharya. This is really helpful.

We have got the NOC from court now for passport.

I have one last question, can we use the same NOC for the Visa application as well? The NOC specifically state that court has no issue in issuing the 'passport' to my father. It does not state anywhere about Visa.

In case we can not use this NOC for visa, Should we apply for another NOC?

He is planning to visit UK.

Thanks again for your response. i really appreciate it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register