Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K Rana R (job)     13 November 2014

Noc for interview

Dear Sir,

Presently I m working in a PSU, few months back I applied for job in another PSU without taking permission from my present employer, now I m shortlisted for interview. As per the company's rule I will not get NOC if I had not applied through proper channel/taken permission for applying. For the interview in that PSU NOC is mandatory. So plz advise me can I appear for that interview without NOC, I m a ST candidate

Learning

2 Replies

praveen kumar (LEGAL MANAGER)     13 November 2014

Dear KR Rana

If you search you can find many related discussions on NOC in this forum which can sufficiently guide you.

You should have informed before applying, I am sure there must have been provisions in our companys rules applicable to you wherein ST candidates applications are to be forwarded without restriction.

Any ways now you have no option but go give interview without NOC, they may allow you so with an undertaking. On selection you have to resign before joining the other company and subsequently fulfil any legal obligation that you might have with your present employer like service bond etc.

all the best! 

K Rana R (job)     14 November 2014

Thank u Sir,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register