Noc against gift deed

Dear Sir,

My Father law had done gift deed his property to his daughter (my wife) against which we are asking for our Mhada CHS for NOC to transfer the Mhada ownership. but they not helping out us. is thier any solutions for it.

Thank you.

Niranjan Muley


If the gift deed is valid, registered, and duly accepted by donee then it confers ownership with immediate effect.

Submit in writing under proper acknowledgment and let society reply in writing whatever it wants.

Based on reply you can proceed further.

Download society bye laws that are framed in accordance with state CHS bye laws.






>>> Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960; Section 29 (2) (a),%20Co-operative%20Societies%20Act,%201960.PDF


>>> Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Rules, 1961:  Rule 24


The Secretary should examine the documents received and verify as to the compliance of the Act, Rules and bye-laws of the Society and place the same before the Managing Committee of the Society for its approval. If the application for transfer is rejected, the secretary has to communicate the decision, to the applicant within 15 days from the date of the decision or within 3 months from the date of receipt of application, whichever is earlier. If the applicant does not receive intimation from the Society within 3 months from the date of submission of application, it is deemed that the application for membership is accepted.


@ Atulit,

Pls don't advertise in the threads.


The threads are for free opinions.


Contact LCI admin for advertidsement.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu